Quantix Is Currently Partnering With CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Drivers For Our Liquid & Dry Bulk Divisions.
Average $250,000+ Annually; Paid Weekly!
Owner operators are vital, respected members of the Quantix team. We succeed by making sure your business succeeds. We’ll work with you, so you drive the hours and distance you want and earn the income you desire.
CDL-A Owner Operator Advantages Include:
- Out & Back lanes - home often
- Average $250,000+ annually
- Flexible options to run dry bulk or liquid (HAZMAT endorsements required)
- $6,000 referral bonus program (unlimited opportunities to refer someone!)
- Safety inspection bonus
- Steady, year-round freight
- Medical insurance available
- Plate program
- Fuel surcharge (avg. $1.10 per gallon)
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year tractor trailer experience
- Valid Class A CDL
- Prefer late-model trucks under 18,000 pounds
- Required for liquid drivers only: HAZMAT and Tank Endorsements Required